Official notice of Joint-Stock Commercial Industrial and Investment Bank, Public Joint-Stock Company regarding personal information as required by the Law of Ukraine On the Protection of Personal Information.
Dear customers, counteragents and shareholders (members) of Joint-Stock Commercial Industrial and Investment Bank, Public Joint-Stock Company (hereinafter referred to as the Bank), their managers, founders/members/owners, representatives and other individuals (including sole proprietors) with whom the Bank maintains business relationships!
In accordance with requirements of Article12 of the Law of Ukraine OntheProtectionofPersonalInformation the Bank hereby informs you as subjects of personal information about your rights of a subject of personal information due to filing of your personal information in the Bank’s personal information database in accordance with the Law of Ukraine OntheProtectionofPersonalInformation, the goal of collecting this information and the persons your personal information is disclosed to, in particular:
The Bank informs you that your personal information was filed in the ‘Customers’ personal information database for the purposes of:
- realizing your rights and duties in the following spheres:
- administrative and legal;
- security, credit risk management, including insurance of loan applicants and their property;
- providing banking and other financial services to you by the Bank in accordance with the Civil Code of Ukraine, Commercial Code of Ukraine, Tax Code of Ukraine, Law of Ukraine OntheAccountingandFinancialReportinginUkraine, Law of Ukraine OnBanksandtheBanking, Law of Ukraine On Financial Services and Government Regulation of Financial Services Markets, Law of Ukraine On Preventing and Combating Legalization (Laundering) of Proceeds from Crime and Terrorism Financing, Law of Ukraine On Organization of Formation and Registration of Credit Histories, other legislative and regulatory acts, including regulatory acts of the National Bank of Ukraine; and keeping/storing the necessary statistical information, ensuring the Bank’s compliance with requirements of law currently in force and internal regulations when making, registering, performing and maintaining agreements which the Bank did and/or will make with you;
- informing you as the Bank’s customers about the Bank’s products and services, surveying regarding the quality of service, determining your needs, seeking your opinion and feedback; supporting the Bank’s operations, protecting its rights and interests.
Pursuantto Article 8 of the Law of Ukraine On the Protection of Personal Information the Bank hereby explains your rights of a subject of personal information:
1. to know location of the personal information database containing your personal information, its name and purpose, location address and/or place of residence (stay) of the database’s owner or administrator, or to issue an appropriate instruction to authorized persons to collect this information, with the exception of cases provided by law;
2. to receive information about conditions of providing access to personal information, in particular, information about third parties which your personal information filed in the relevant personal information database was disclosed to;
3. to have access to your personal information filed in the relevant personal information database;
4. to receive a response as to whether your personal information is stored in the relevant personal information database and receive the content of your personal information stored there within 30 (thirty) calendar days after your inquiry was received, with the exception of cases provided by law;
5. to lodge reasonable objections to processing of your personal information by bodies of public administration and local self-governance while exercising their powers provided by law;
6. to lodge reasonable demands to change or delete your personal information by any owner or administrator of the relevant database, if this information was processed illegally or is inaccurate;
7. to protection of your personal information against illegal processing and accidental loss, destruction and damage due to deliberate concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision, and to protection against provision of false information or information dishonoring, disgracing or discrediting a person and his business administration;
8. to seek protection of your rights regarding personal information in the bodies of public administration and local self-governance whose scope of competence includes protection of personal information;
9. to apply the means of legal protection in the event of violation of law on the protection of personal information.
Yourpersonalinformationmaybeprovidedtobodies of public administration and local self-governance and also enterprises, institutions, organizations and individuals (including foreign legal entities and individuals) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine OntheProtectionofPersonalInformation and your consent and/or permission to processing of your personal information according to the procedure provided by Ukrainian banking secrecy law.
Atthesametime, please note that personal information of the Bank’s customers is covered by banking secrecy provisions and store dinaccordance with the Law of Ukraine On Banks and the Banking and the Rules of Storing, Protecting, Using and Disclosing Banking Secrets approved by Resolution of the Board of Directors of the National Bank of Ukraine No 267 of 14.07.2006.
The full text of the Law of Ukraine On the Protection of Personal Information is available on the official website of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine at.
More detailed information about the scope of application of the Law of Ukraine On the Protection of Personal Information is available on the official website of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine at or on the official website of the State Administration of Ukraine for Protection of Personal Information at.
Should you have any questions regarding collection or processing of your personal information by the Bank, please call Prominvestbank’s contact center at: 044-279-51-61 (for calls from Kyiv), 0-800-21-51-61 (Mon-Fri 9.00-18.00, toll-free for calls from landline numbers Ukraine).