To open a deposit you must provide the following documents:*
For resident individual:
- The passport of the citizen of Ukraine or another identity document.
- Tax card or identification number certificate (TIN)**
For non-resident individual:
- Document confirming the place of residence or temporary stay of a person on the territory of Ukraine;
- In case of depositing cash into the account — a document confirming the source of cash.
The person who engages in entrepreneurial activity shall be obliged to provide to the Bank a copy of an extract from the Unified State Register of Legal Entities and individual entrepreneurs, which contains information about an individual who is engaged in entrepreneurial activity. A person who is engaged in an independent professional activity, shall also provide to the Bank a copy of the document confirming the registration of such person with the appropriate state tax authority.
* The indicated list of documents is not exhaustive. The Bank needs additional documents in order to identify the client and perform other actions in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine.
** The Bank is entitled to open an account for a resident individual without providing the document that certifies the awarding taxpayer identification number, if in the passport of this person a note on the right to make payments without an identification number is made.