Individual Deposit Insurance Fund
PSC Prominvestbank is a participant of Deposit Guarantee Fund (the certificate of the participant of the Fund No. 116 as of 02 September 1999).
Since 1999 PSC Prominvestbank has been contributing regular contributions to the Fund, amount of which is established by the current legislation of Ukraine.
Information for depositors about Deposit Guarantee System.
The Deposit Guarantee Fund was created pursuant to the Decree of the President of Ukraine as of 10 September 1998 No. 996/98. The Fund is a state specialized institution and performs the functions of state administration in the sphere of deposit guarantee.
The Fund operates on the principles established by the Law of Ukraine as of 23 February 2012 No. 4452-VI "On Deposit Guarantee System" (format: PDF). See the website of the Deposit Guarantee Fund.
Section for depositors.
The Fund guarantees to each depositor of the bank-participant of the Fund reimbursement of funds on deposits, including interest, as of the day of commencement of the bank's withdrawal from the market, but no more than the amount of the limit of reimbursement 200 000 UAH – the maximum amount of reimbursement, regardless of the number of accounts in one bank. Deposits up to 10 UAH are not reimbursed. Decision on the amount of reimbursement (format: PDF) is accepted by the Administrative Board of the Fund and published on the official website of the Fund.
The Fund guarantees deposits of individuals in the banks of Ukraine, which are participants of the Fund. Every year the Fund publishes the Register of participating bank of the Fund in official mass media.
Conditions of guarantee of private deposits guarantee are represented in annex the order on realization by the Deposit Guarantee Fund of protection of investors' rights and interests – the Deposit Guarantee System Certificate (the format: PDF).
Excerpts from the general Conditions of service in PSC Prominvestbank
- Excerpt from the terms of service of individuals in PSC Prominvestbank in the part concerning the conclusion of the bank account agreement, including operations on which are carried out with the use of a special means of payment
- Excerpt from the terms of service of individuals in PSC Prominvestbank in the part concerning the conclusion of the bank account agreement, including operations on which are carried out with the use of a special means of payment from 5.10.2019
- Excerpt from the terms of service of individuals in PSC Prominvestbank in relation to the conclusion of the Bank Deposit Agreement
- Excerpt from the terms of service of individuals in PSC Prominvestbank in respect of the terms of the bank deposit remote servicing
- General conditions of provision of banking, financial and other services
- Agreement and Questionnaire for registration of "Stable" deposit (format: PDF)
- Agreement and Questionnaire for Universal current account opening (format: PDF)
- Agreement and Questionnaire for current account opening (format: PDF)
- Agreement and Questionnaire for card account opening (format: PDF)
- Agreement and Questionnaire for current account opening within the payroll card program (format: PDF)
You can review tariffs by links
Toll-free telephone hotline in the Deposit Guarantee Fund, number:
044-333-36-55 (according to the tariffs of the operator)
By these phones you can get full and complete replies about the guarantee of your deposits in the participating banks (temporary participants) of the Fund.
More detailed information about the Deposit Guarantee System in Ukraine can be obtained by contacting the Fund:
- To the address: 04053, Kyiv city, Sichovykh Striltsiv str., 17.
- Hot line: 0-800-308-108, 044-333-36-55
- To the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On the official web site: http://www.fg.gov.ua.
You can find the information booklets "Private Deposits Guarantee" and "Questions and Answers about Private Deposits Guarantee" on the website of the Deposit Guarantee Fund in the subsection "Information booklets" of section "For depositors" by link.
The information on this page is not professional translation of the page in Ukrainian language.
Find more information on Youtube channel of the to Fund by link.