Pretrial phase of debt collection
The method of collecting accounts payable depends on particularities of every case.
Pretrial collectionis a debt collection method based of negotiations between competent specialists and debtors with the goal of resolving a debt repayment issue with the minimal financial losses for both the debtor and the bank. Pretrial debt collection is ranked first among all possible methods of resolving debt-related conflicts. The main reason for that is that this method benefits not just the creditor but also the debtor: it helps both parties avoid substantial time-related, labor and financial costs. In the pretrial phase of debt collection a debt repayment issue is possible to resolve on mutually-beneficial terms for the debtor and the creditor by using various debt restructuring forms and various types of fulfillment of financial obligations in installments.
- prior notification about maturity of debt;
- notification of debtors about past due obligations (sms notification, delivery of voice messages, notification by e-mail);
- telephone calls and consulting of debtors;
- preparing and sending written notices of outstanding debt to debtors;
- payment remittance control;
- meetings and talks with debtor at the latter’s place of residence.