This module allows a Client to independently connect to the “SMS-Email Banking” service and to configure the conditions for sending SMS-messages with one’s requirements for the content of the message information. The conditions are configured in the Internet-Banking and PC-Banking modules.
6 types of SMS-messages are offered to a Client:
- Informing about the current account balances.
- Informing about the funds movement on the current account.
- Informing about documents revocation
- Informing about incoming bank letters.
- Informing on login in the system.
- The current account statements.
The main advantages of the informing service:
- There is no need to install the client part of the software on a mobile phone (for example, JAVA).
- 24-hour informing of the Client via SMS and e-mail messages.
- Using the Internet-Banking or WEB-Banking to connect through a few simple steps.
The protection of information in the module is performed using basic methods for mobile communication. To authenticate the Client in SMS mode, the mobile phone number, login name and password are used.