Corporate Payment Cards
PJSC Prominvestbank offers corporate payment cards to its corporate clients, which enable their holders to carry out transactions on non-cash payment of goods and services and receive cash in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine in the following cases:
- Receipt of cash in UAH for realization of calculations, connected with production (economic) needs, including for payment of travel expenses within Ukraine, taking into account restrictions, established by regulatory legal act of NBU on the issues of regulation of cash circulation, as well as net income of individual entrepreneurs.
- Realization of settlements in non-cash form in UAH, connected with statutory and economic activity, expenses of representative character, and also travel expenses within the bounds of Ukraine;
- Receipt of cash in foreign currency abroad Ukraine for travel expenses payment.
- Execution of settlements in non-cash form in foreign currency abroad Ukraine, connected with travel expenses and expenses of representative character, and also on payment of operating expenses, connected with maintenance and stay of air, sea, motor vehicles abroad Ukraine (in accordance with the terms of the Maritime Code of Ukraine, the Air Code of Ukraine, the Convention on International Civil Aviation, the International Convention on Road Traffic) in the amounts established for export of foreign currency in cash by regulatory legal act of NBU, regulating movement of currency of Ukraine, foreign currency, bank metals, payment documents and payment cards through the customs border of Ukraine.
Corporate payment cards are not used for payment of wages, other social payments, as well as for the execution of payments under foreign trade agreements (contracts).
The use of corporate payment cards Mastercard Business and VISA Business PJSC Prominvestbank, in addition to the standard advantages of payment cards, gives the company additional, in particular:
- The current account using the payment card is in UAH (there is also an opportunity to open current accounts using a payment card in foreign currency), and cash is issued in the currency of the country of stay – thus, there is no need to buy foreign currency for business trips abroad.
- The accounting system at the enterprise is simplified – each transaction of the payment card holder is confirmed by a bill, which gives an opportunity to report on the spent sums, comparing them with the statement of PJSC Prominvestbank about the performed operations.
To open a corporate payment card it is necessary to:
1. Apply to the branch of PJSC Prominvestbank.
- Two copies of the application for opening a corporate current account using a payment card.
- Two copies of the application for the corporate payment card for each cardholder, which are independently determined by the corporate Client.
- Two copies of the Directions for using the corporate payment card.
- Two copies of Tariffs for performers of entrepreneurial activities and residents of Ukraine.
- The holder of the corporate payment card must sign two copies of application for opening of corporate payment card.
4. The Corporate Client adds to the application for issuing the first corporate payment card: • If he is already a Client of PJSC Prominvestbank – a photocopy of the questionnaire for opening a current account. • If he is a Client of another bank – the original form for opening a current account and other documents in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine.
5. Pay the service fee of the corporate payment card according to the tariffs and the amount of the initial payment to the current account using the payment card.
6. Deposit the necessary amount of minimum balance funds to the current account.
7. Receive the corporate payment card after registration of all necessary documents and depositing of means.
- General terms of service governing the relationship between the Bank and the corporate Client for all major products and services.
- You can conclude the agreement by contacting the nearest branch of PJSC Prominvestbank.