The official notification of Public Stock Company “Joint-Stock Commercial Industrial and Investment Bank” (PSC “Prominvestbank”) regarding personal data in accordance with the requirements of the Law of Ukraine “On personal data protection”.
Dear clients, counterparts, shareholders (participants) of PSC “Prominvestbank” (hereinafter referred to as the Bank), their directors, founders / partners / owners, representatives and other individuals (including individual entrepreneurs), whoever the Bank has business relations with!
In accordance with the requirements of the provisions of Article 12 of the Law of Ukraine “On personal data protection”, the Bank would like to inform you as subjects of personal data about your rights regarding the inclusion of your personal data in the Bank’s database of personal data in compliance with the Law of Ukraine “On personal data protection”, the purpose of collecting this data, as well as the parties whom this personal data is transferred to, details to follow.
The Bank informs you that your personal data has been included in the “Clients” personal data database in order to:
- Implement your rights and obligations in the area of:
- Administrative and legal relations.
- Tax relations.
- Accounting relations.
- Relations of security, credit risk management, including insurance of the subjects of credit relations and their property.
- Provide you with bank service and other financial services in accordance with the Civil Code of Ukraine, the Commercial Code of Ukraine, the Tax Code of Ukraine, the Law of Ukraine “On accounting and financial reporting in Ukraine”, the Law of Ukraine “On banks and banking activities”, the Law of Ukraine “On financial services and state regulation of financial service markets”, the Law of Ukraine “On prevention and countering the legalization (laundering) of criminally obtained incomes or the financing of terrorism”, the Law of Ukraine “On establishing the formation and accounting of credit histories”, other legal acts including regulative acts of the National Bank of Ukraine; as well as to ensure the maintenance and preservation of the necessary statistical information, a compliance with the requirements of the current legislation and the internal rules of the Bank when entering into, registering, executing and maintaining contracts that are concluded and / or will be concluded by the Bank and your party.
- Ensure that you, as the Bank’s clients, are informed about products and services of the Bank, surveys (questioning) regarding the quality of service, clarifying your needs, opinions and thoughts; as well as to ensure the Bank’s activities, protecting its rights and interests.
In pursuance of the provisions of Article 8 of the Law of Ukraine “On personal data protection”, the Bank would like to explain your rights to you as a subject of personal data. The list of one’s rights is as follows:
1. To be aware of the location of the personal data base containing one’s personal data, its purpose and name, location and / or place of residence (residency) of the owner or manager of this database, or give an appropriate instruction regarding the receipt of this information to one’s authorized persons, except to the extent permitted by applicable law.
2. To receive information about the conditions for granting access to personal data, in particular, information about third parties to whom one’s personal data is transferred, being contained in the relevant personal data base.
3. To access one’s personal data contained in the relevant database of personal data.
4. To receive, no later than 30 (thirty) calendar days from the date the request is received, except when required by law, a response whether one’s personal data is stored in the relevant database of personal data, as well as to receive the content of one’s stored personal data.
5. To make a reasoned request with objection to processing of one’s personal data by the state authority bodies and local governments in execution of their powers as stipulated by law.
6. To make a reasoned request to change or delete one’s personal data by any owner and manager of the database, if this data is processed illegally or it is invalid.
7. To protect one’s personal data from illegal processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to its deliberate concealment, non-provision or untimely provision of it, as well as for protection from providing information that is unreliable or dishonoring the person, one’s dignity and business reputation of an individual.
8. To contact on issues of protection of one’s rights regarding personal data with the state authority bodies, local authorities, the powers of which include the implementation of personal data protection.
9. To apply legal remedies in case of violation of law on personal data protection.
Your personal data can be provided to the state authorities and local governments, as well as enterprises, institutions, organizations and individuals (including foreign legal entities and individuals) in accordance with the provisions of the Law of Ukraine “On personal data protection” and the consent provided by you and / or permission to process your personal data in the manner established by the current legislation as to the preservation of bank secrecy.
Beside the above, we would like to draw your attention that the personal data of the Bank’s customers is the subject to bank secrecy and is stored in accordance with the provisions of the Law of Ukraine “On banks and banking activities” and the Rules for storage, protection, use and disclosure of banking secrets, as approved by Regulation № 267 of the Board of the National Bank of Ukraine dated 14.07.2006.
You can review the full text of the Law of Ukraine “On personal data protection” on the official website of the parliament (Verkhovna Rada) of Ukraine at http://portal.rada.gov.ua.
For a more detailed information about the scope of the Law of Ukraine “On personal data protection”, you can access and review the official website of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine at http://www.minjust.gov.ua or check it at the official website of the State Service of Ukraine on personal data protection issues at http://www.zpd.gov.ua.
If you have any questions regarding the collection or processing of personal data by the Bank, please be sure to contact the Contact Center of PSC “Prominvestbank” by calling the following phone numbers: +38 (044) 279-51-61 (for calls from Kiev), 0-800-21-51- 61 (anytime around the clock, free of charge from landlines within Ukraine) or 87-78 (for calls from mobile phones; these calls are charged according to your mobile operator).